– Twitter Lists – God bless you, Jack Dorsey for launching Twitter lists this year. You cater to my constant need to feel organized.
– Matthew Bishop RTing Me – As a PR professional, having American Business Editor and New York Bureau Chief for The Economist retweet me earlier this month was a hugh honor.
– GameTracker – Thank you to whoever invented this awesome program that allows me to watch my University of Dayton Flyers basketball team play all across the county in real-time from my home or office in New York City
– Wedding Dance on The Office – While I found the actual YouTube video obnoxious and awkward, I have never laughed harder than while watching the spoof on The Office during Jim and Pam’s wedding.
– #BizofPR – This was the first hashtag I ever created—along with my colleague Rob Longert—at an event that didn’t have an official hashtag. The phrase was picked up by several others at the event, which made us feel awesome—but then made us feel like huge nerds. I’m OK with that.
– PepperDigital – A very HUGE thanks to Peppercom for allowing me to work on our digital communications team. Not only do I get to be on Twitter and Facebook for a living, this experience has allowed me to expand my traditional PR practices into the one area I truly love – Social Media.
– PopCulture2Point0 Readers – For the most part, I don’t know who you are, but I love you for thinking what I have to say is interesting. PLEASE continue to comment and share your ideas with me. It makes us all better!
In the words of my dear friend:
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Never have a lump.
May your yams be delicious,
And may your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner,
Stay off your thighs.